Friends of South Grove
Friends of South Grove is a voluntary group of parents and staff who meet regularly to fundraise and organise events like the Summer Fair. Everyone welcome ,please look out for information in the school newsletter or ask at the office.
Friends of South Grove Introduction
We are a group of parents who are passionate about making South Grove Primary School a fantastic experience for our children.
We meet in the school dining hall once a month to discuss new ideas, plan upcoming events and generally have a good laugh.
Dates until the Summer break 2019 are:
- Friday 1st March 8.45 – 9.15 AGM
- Friday 29th March 8.45 – 9.45
- Friday 26th Apr 8.45 – 9.15
- Thursday 23rd May 8.45 – 9.15
- Friday 28th June 8.45 – 9.15
We organise 3-4 events per term and the events include
- Film Club afternoons
- Summer Fair – Sepember 13th
- World Book Day pre-loved book stall 7th March
- International Evening 22nd March
- Summer BBQ 12th July
Please come along to a coffee morning, if you can, or sign up to help at an event.
We’re always happy to meet new people or hear new ideas.
Please follow us on Friends of South Grove Facebook group or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.